Roof Repair in Scottsdale
Scottsdale homes range from mild to wild. The diversity of homes is matched by the types and styles of roofs that protect them from the extreme temperatures and weather conditions we experience in the Valley of the Sun. Like all homes, properties in Scottsdale are prone to unexpected roofing damage that often pop up with very little notice. In those unique and untimely situations when you need a roof repaired quickly, professionally, and with a focus on quality – AZ Roofing Works makes all the difference.
Since 2013, AZ Roofing Works has been a go-to source of superior roofing repairs in Scottsdale and surrounding cities throughout the Phoenix Valley. We are a licensed, bonded and insured roofing company, headquartered in Mesa, Arizona who proudly serve home owners, real estate agents, and commercial property managers. We leverage our dedication to quality over quantity, our extensive knowledge, and proven results to complete all roof repair projects in Scottsdale on time and always within our budget. We also complete detailed clean-up after each roof repair or replacement project we undertake.
AZ Roofing Works has established solid relationships with each of our valued clients due to our professionalism, focus on quality, and exceptional customer service including this satisfied customer:
“As a professional I demand high quality from contractors. Austin and his team have never let me down. Prompt, courteous service. The office staff is prompt and very responsive. If you are looking for a quality roofing contractor give AZRW a call.”
– Jennifer D
Tile Roof Repair in Scottsdale
Tiling roofing is popular in homes in communities like Ensenada del Oro and Gainey Ranch. When professionally installed and using high-quality tile roofing materials, they can last up to 50-years. However, some situations can cause damage to occur – leading to roof repairs in Scottsdale. A few of the common sources of tile roof repair can include:
- Edging Damage: Tile roof edging is designed to protect the roof’s deck, underlayment, and the soft material located underneath the tiles. Damaged edging can lead to roof leaks during our monsoon season.
- Cracked & Sliding Tiles: Tiles are incredibly durable – but they can, and often crack or misalign. The nice thing about tiles that are cracked or sliding, is that sometimes individual or small sections can be replaced – without having to replace the entire roof.
- Corrosion: A haboob can pop up with very little warning. While they can cause a lot of havoc and damage, blowing wind and sand can cause tiles to wear thin and sometimes require replacement or repair.
Shingle Roof Repair
Shingles are manufactured from asphalt or polymer and are usually less durable and lighter than tile. Shingle roofing materials are prone to damage due to the lightweight construction. commonly use shingle roofing. Here are a few common sources of shingle roof damage:
- Buckled or Curling Shingles: Asphalt or polymer shingles will eventually buckle, warp, or curl due to extreme heat in Scottsdale most of the year. When the shingles are damaged, it can expose the underlayment.
- Missing Shingles: It is also common for shingles to become loose – especially during the late summer monsoon season when thunderstorms and haboobs arrive.
- Granule Loss: In most cases, the first part of the shingle to wear thin are the granules. As they wear out, they can warp, or lead to leaks.
- Reduced Ventilation: Ventilation installed in a shingle roof permits air to flow in and out of the attic. When ventilation sources are clogged or damaged, it can lead to roof leaks.
Flat / Foam Roof Repair
Flat or foam roofs are known for having a luxurious style, however, they are also incredibly energy efficient. The lightweight construction can lead to damage or sources of repairs.
- Edge Damage: Just like a tile roof, edging on a flat roof is critical for protecting the underlayers and foundation. When it’s damaged or bent, it can cause water to leak underneath.
- A Cracked Membrane: The membrane is installed under some flat roofs but can crack due to exposure to heat, excessive water damage or poor installation.
- Ponding Water: Since they are built with very little angle, a flat roof requires drainage points to help remove water. If the drainage is blocked, water can pool on the roof, causing damage to membranes and other underlayment materials and possibly causing roof leaking.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, getting the job done right – the first time, and our dedication to open and clear communication are trademarks of AZ Roofing Works. We offer Experience You Can Trust – and we offer FREE roof estimates all the way to full roof replacements and everything in between.
AZ Roofing Works is a Licensed, Bonded & Insured Roofing Company located in Mesa, Arizona. We are the preferred Residential & Light Commercial Tile, Shingle, Foam & Flat Roof Repair and Roof Replacement company serving the Greater Phoenix Arizona area.
Why AZ Roofing Works? Because our team has Experience You Can Trust!
Submit A Free Estimate Request here
Call (602) 283-3383
Submit Contact Request
If you are in need of any roof repair service in Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale or any other Metro Phoenix location, AZ Roofing Works is ready to help you! Contact us today, either online or call our office directly at (602) 283-3383.
You can also submit A Free Estimate Request now!
We look forward to serving you.