Roof Repair in Chandler
Chandler is a diverse community, with homes from unique fixer-uppers to million-dollar luxury homes. One item they all have in common is a roof, designed to protect occupants from the elements. When a home owner in Chandler realizes that their roof is damaged or has recently had a roof inspection that has determined repairs are warranted, having it repaired by a professional and experienced roofing company in Chandler is the best way to ensure the repairs are completed correctly, and always on budget. Whether it’s a minor repair, or a near roof replacement, a reliable, trustworthy, and experienced roof repair company like AZ Roofing Works has the bandwidth and resources to complete all repairs.
AZ Roofing Works is a bonded, licensed, and insured roof repair company headquartered in Mesa, Arizona. Our locally-owned roof inspection, repair, and rebuilding company provides Chandler home owners, real estate agents, and property managers with high-quality roofing repair solutions – and has since 2013. Our dedication to quality over quantity, our extensive knowledge, and dedication to proven results permits us to complete roofing repairs in Chandler in an efficient manner, and always with a focus on superior craftsmanship.
Our team is proud of the relationships we’ve built with satisfied home owners, realtors, and more including this satisfied property owner:
“They were extremely professional showed up when they said they would the price was very fair for the job done highly recommend this company.”
– Chuck C.
Tile Roof Repair in Chandler
Homes in Chandler in communities like Windemere Ranch and Parkview are adorned with tile roofs in most cases. In fact, most housing developments in Chandler depend on tile roofing to hold up against triple-digit temperatures, blowing sand, haboobs, and monsoon thunderstorms. A tile roof is considered the most stylish and longest lasting type of roofing material in Arizona, but unfortunately, they don’t last forever.
There are sometimes when tile roof repairs in Chandler are needed – mainly due to the following reasons:
- Edging Damage: Edging is installed on tile roofs to protect the roof deck, underlayment and softer under materials from exposure to weather elements and protect from damage. If the edging is damaged or wears out, it can lead to roof leaking or expensive roof repairs – possibly leading to replacement.
- Corrosion: Chandler is located in haboob central. Blowing sand storms arrive from the south eastern part of the state and impact many homes near Wild Horse Pass, Lone Butte, and other residential homes off the 202-loop. These blowing winds can expedite the wear and tear of tile roofing materials, leading to replacement or minor repairs.
- Cracked & Sliding Tiles: Although they are installed quite well, tile roofing components can crack and slide for multiple reasons. If they become damaged, they will require replacement to avoid further damage.
Shingle Roof Repair
Older homes in Chandler are usually topped with shingle roofing materials – either made from polymers or asphalt. Shingles are typically lighter and less durable than most other roofing materials which makes them prone to damage sooner than most. Noted below are a few of the most common sources of shingle roofing damage.
- Buckled or Curling Shingles: Shingles are designed to be flexible – which unfortunately can warp, buckle or curl due to exposure to harsh weather conditions.
- Missing Shingles: The lightweight design of shingles also makes them prone to becoming loose. Our blowing winds can knock them off the roof, leading to missing shingles.
- Granule Loss: The outer layer of shingles is made from a granular material. As they age, the granules will begin to fall off, exposing the under layers of shingles and leading to premature wear.
- Reduced Ventilation: Shingle roofs also contain a few ventilation sources that permits air to flow in and out of the attic. If these ventilation sources are clogged or damaged, it can lead to roof leaks.
Flat / Foam Roof Repair
The flat or foam roof is another popular home topper in Chandler. These roofs are made from multiple materials and are among the most aesthetic. While they are incredibly energy efficient, flat roofs are also prone to common roof repairs.
- Ponding Water: Flat roofs are designed with several drainage points which helps to expedite the removal of standing water. If these drains become blocked, due to debris like leaves or dirt, ponding water is usually the result – which can damage the underlayment.
- A Cracked Membrane: The membrane is installed under most flat roofs. While they are usually made from high-quality materials – unprofessional or poor installation can expedite problems that require repair.
- Edge Damage: The edging on a flat roof is just as critical for protecting the underlayers and foundation. When it’s bent or damaged, it can cause water to leak underneath.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, getting the job done right – the first time, and our dedication to open and clear communication are trademarks of AZ Roofing Works. We offer Experience You Can Trust – and we offer FREE roof estimates all the way to full roof replacements and everything in between.
AZ Roofing Works is a Licensed, Bonded & Insured Chandler Roofing Company located in Mesa, Arizona. We are the preferred Residential & Light Commercial Tile, Shingle, Foam & Flat Roof Repair and Roof Replacement company serving the Greater Phoenix Arizona area.
Why AZ Roofing Works? Because our residential and commercial roofing team has Experience You Can Trust!
Submit A Free Estimate Request here
If you are in need of any roof repair service in Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale or any other Metro Phoenix location, AZ Roofing Works is ready to help you! Contact customer services today, either online or call our office directly at (602) 283-3383.
You can also submit A Free Estimate Request now!
We look forward to serving you.