Roof Repair in Gilbert
Discovering damage to a roof in Gilbert is never a pleasant experience. Whether it’s a minor leak, a few broken tiles or missing shingles, having your roof fixed by a professional roofing repair company ensures it’s completed correctly – the first time. For those situations when you’ve discovered any form of roof damage, working with a reliable, trustworthy, and experienced roof repair company like AZ Roofing Works makes all the difference.
AZ Roofing Works is a licensed, bonded and insured roofing company, headquartered in Mesa, Arizona. Our locally-owned roofing business has been serving Gilbert home owners, real estate agents, and property managers with high-quality roofing repair solutions since 2013. AZ Roofing Works leverages dedication to quality over quantity, our extensive knowledge, and proven results to complete our roofing repairs in Gilbert in a timely manner, and always with a focus on superior craftsmanship.
Our team is proud of the relationships we’ve built with satisfied home owners, realtors, and more including this satisfied customer:
“I work with roofing companies from Oahu to NY, and AZ Roofing Works is one of the best in terms of communication, intuitive scopes, fair pricing, and quality of finished product. Definitely one of my favorites. Highly recommend.”
– William S
Tile Roof Repair in Gilbert
Homes in Gilbert in communities like Layton Lakes, Marathon Ranch, and Solana are commonly topped with tile roofs. While a tile roof can last for more than 50-years, there are times when damage can pop up unexpected. Some of the most common tile roof repairs completed in Gilbert include:
- Cracked & Sliding Tiles: If a tile is cracked due to excessive exposure to our harsh weather conditions or being struck by debris or other natural causes, it will require replacement. Failure to do so on a timely basis may result in damage to the underlayment and can lead to leaks.
- Edging Damage: Tile roof edging is a critical component of the roof structure. It’s designed to protect the roof’s deck, underlayment, and the soft material located underneath the tiles. If the edging is damaged, excessive water damage can occur during monsoon season storms.
- Corrosion: One item that Phoenix deals with frequently are excessive winds and blowing sand. Over time, the blowing sand will cause corrosion and lead to thin or worn out tiles. When they become too thin, they will require replacement to avoid damage to underlayment materials.
Shingle Roof Repair
Shingle roofing material is popular in older housing communities in Gilbert. Shingles are made in two primary materials; asphalt or polymer and are typically lighter and less durable than tile. Their lightweight construction can cause premature wear and tear and make them more prone to damage. commonly use shingle roofing. Here are a few common sources of shingle roof damage:
- Granule Loss: A shingle is comprised of multiple layers – the outer being granular. This is usually the first layer of a shingle to become damaged due to wear and tear. If damaged shingles are not replaced or areas repaired, it can expose the underlayment and lead to significant roof damage.
- Buckled or Curling Shingles: Flexible materials that make up an asphalt or polymer shingle can warp, buckle or curl due to extreme heat and temperatures we experience half of the year. When the shingles are damaged, it can expose the underlayment.
- Missing Shingles: It is also common for shingles to become loose – especially during the late summer monsoon season when thunderstorms and haboobs arrive.
- Reduced Ventilation: Shingle roofs also contain a few ventilation sources that permits air to flow in and out of the attic. If these ventilation sources are clogged or damaged, it can lead to roof leaks.
Flat / Foam Roof Repair
Several high-end and luxury homes feature flat or foam roofs. While they are known for having an aesthetic appeal, flat roofs are also exceptionally energy efficient. However, they are not built impervious. In fact, there are a few common issues that can cause damage and require a flat roof repair in Gilbert.
- A Cracked Membrane: The membrane is a thin underlayment that helps provide protection from leaks. They are installed under some flat roofs but can crack due to excessive exposure to heat, excessive water damage or poor installation.
- Ponding Water: Flat roofs are built with multiple points of drainage that helps to increase the removal of water. If the drainage is blocked, water can pool on the roof, causing damage to membranes and other underlayment materials and possibly causing roof leaking.
- Edge Damage: The edging on a flat roof is just as critical for protecting the underlayers and foundation. When it’s bent or damaged, it can cause water to leak underneath.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, getting the job done right – the first time, and our dedication to open and clear communication are trademarks of AZ Roofing Works. We offer Experience You Can Trust – and we offer FREE roof estimates all the way to full roof replacements and everything in between.
AZ Roofing Works is a Licensed, Bonded & Insured Roofing Company located in Mesa, Arizona. We are the preferred Residential & Light Commercial Tile, Shingle, Foam & Flat Roof Repair and Roof Replacement company serving the Greater Phoenix Arizona area.
Why AZ Roofing Works? Because our team has Experience You Can Trust!
Submit A Free Estimate Request here
Call (602) 283-3383
Submit Contact Request
If you are in need of any roof repair service in Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale or any other Metro Phoenix location, AZ Roofing Works is ready to help you! Contact us today, either online or call our office directly at (602) 283-3383.
You can also submit A Free Estimate Request now!
We look forward to serving you.